This wiki is no longer maintained as of April 2012. Existing users may update articles, however user registration is disabled.
Quno is an online service for checking the prices of train tickets online and purchasing them.
Quno is a SilverRail, an ATOC licensee, product. It claims to be "the web's first straightforward rail search and booking engine"  Users enter the start and destination stations, along with a station to be avoid or included in the journey along with the leaving or arrival time for the journey. A price is shown for various ticket types for the journey, which can take railcards into account.
There are also a list of sites and dining locations for "Featured Stations". Quno asks for users to submit stories, photos and tips about visiting statiosn to be added to the featured station section. 
Quno claims that its visual train journey time display is one aspect of its product that will make choosing a journey much easier for rail users, which visually shows the time spent on trains and waiting for changes.
Quno has only recently launched so it is too soon to tell the impact it will have on rail travel and ticket booking, but it has the lofty goal of helping to increase the 30% of online rail bookings to 70%. 
- ↑ about-company - Quno.com
- ↑ Featured Stations - Quno.com
- ↑ Quno exits stealth to get rail travellers booking online - Techcrunch.eu
- ↑ SCVNGR launches in the UK through partnership with stealth rail search and booking service Quno - Techcrunch.eu
- ↑ Quno.com goes live heralding new era in rail booking - Quno.com